Insight Guides: Pocket Madrid (Insight Pocket Guides)
Insight Guides: Inspiring your next adventure
Spain's capital is a city that never sleeps, known for its gracious architecture, charming old quarters, and superb art collections, all under blue skies and exquisite sierra light. Be inspired to visit by the brand new Insight Pocket Guide Madrid, a concise, full-color guide to this elegant city that combines lively text with vivid photography to highlight the best that Madrid has to offer.
Inside Insight Pocket Guide Madrid:
- Where To Go details all the key sights in the city, from the bustling cafés of Plaza Mayor to the world-famous art collection of the Prado museum, while handy maps on the cover flaps help you find your way around, and are cross-referenced to the text.
- Top 10 Attractions gives a run-down of the best sights to take in on your trip, including the royal palaces of El Escorial and Palacio Real, and the green space of Parque del Buen Retiro.
- Perfect Day provides an itinerary for one day in the city.
- What To Do is a snapshot of ways to spend your spare time, including arts, shopping, and the best tapas and flamenco bars in town.
- Essential information on Madrid's culture, including a brief history of the city.
- Eating Out covers the city's best cuisine.
- Curated listings of the best hotels and restaurants.
- A-Z of all the practical information you'll need.
About Insight Guides: Insight Guides has over 40 years' experience of publishing high-quality, visual travel guides. We produce around 400 full-colour print guide books and maps as well as picture-packed eBooks to meet different travellers' needs. Insight Guides' unique combination of beautiful travel photography and focus on history and culture together create a unique visual reference and planning tool to inspire your next adventure.
'Insight Guides has spawned many imitators but is still the best of its type.' - Wanderlust Magazine
Insight Guides wherever possible uses local experts who provide insider know-how and share their love and knowledge of the destination.
*An electronic version of a printed book that can be read on a computer or handheld device designed specifically for this purpose.
Formats for this Ebook
|Required Software||Any PDF Reader, Apple Preview|
|Supported Devices||Windows PC/PocketPC, Mac OS, Linux OS, Apple iPhone/iPod Touch.|
|# of Devices||Unlimited|
|Flowing Text / Pages||Pages|
|The message text:|
The Secret Vale of Glamorgan: The Story of St.Tathan, Gileston, Aberthaw, Eglwys Brewys and Flemingston
Cowbridge and District Remembered 1900-1950: Memories of Life in Aberthin, Cowbridge, Llanblethian, Llysworney, Maendy, Trerhyngyll and Ystradowen in the Early Years of the Twentieth Century